#10: End the Cycle of Negativity
Do you struggle with being critical of yourself and others? Do you find yourself in a daily battle with negativity? On this episode we dive into what causes us to be negative and how it impacts our lives. Then we explore three ways to overcome that negativity to be more fulfilled, engaged and satisfied.
- Adam answers listener questions
- How Adam has struggled with negativity and how it has cost him
- What the ego is doing in causing us to be critical
- Three strategies to overcome negativity
- Identifying the critical inner voice
- Achieving relentless optimism
- Taking action and putting faith in the outcome
- Adam also gives tactical tips for each of these strategies and explains how you can implement Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in your own life.
Visit the website to learn more!
Decide Your Legacy