#12: Mental Health in the Workplace
The world is constantly shifting and changing around us and 2020 has been an extreme example of that. Between the threat of job losses and working remotely from home there is a tremendous shift happening in the workplace. And with that shift comes the opportunity for additional stress to appear in our lives. On this week's episode we dive into the keys of maintaining your mental health in the workplace. These tips are practical and actionable, whether you are trying to help yourself or your team manage difficult times.
- Listener questions!
- "I'm afraid of losing my job, even though it's a job I'm not happy in. What do I do?"
- "How do I stop listening to the voice of fear and anxiety in my head?"
- How to know if you have a mental health issue
- The costs of poor mental health in the workplace
- Four (4) major mental health issues at work
- Three (3) things you must know about mental health in the workplace
- You cannot go it alone
- It is essential to get space from your thinking
- You must make self-care a priority
11 Icebreaker Activities Blog Article
Oak Meditation App
Calm Meditation App
Headspace Meditation App
Thanks for listening, be sure to subscribe and leave us a review!
NEW FREE GUIDE!
5 Days to overpowering anxiety!
Get 50 free relationship building questions and a free e-book on life balance!
Get personalized coaching from Adam!
Adam is a life coach and counselor who specializes in helping individuals and organizations find transformational clarity. He specializes in anxiety, depression, life & career transitions, adolescent challenges, and family counseling.