#18: How to be Grateful When Life is Hard
Life is always going to throw challenges at us, whether we are expecting them or not. But how we respond to those challenges is going to dictate so much of our personal joy and peace. On this episode we dive into my favorite activity, the "Daily 5 and 5" and unpack how to use it effectively in your life to grow in gratitude no matter your circumstances.
- Listener questions!
- How do I help a struggling co-worker?
- What advice do you have for dealing with anxiety during COVID-19?
- Why is it so hard to be grateful?
- How the "Daily 5 and 5" works
- The impact of overpowering neural pathways
- 7 reasons to practice the Daily 5 and 5
- 5 keys to being successful at the Daily 5 and 5
Life Wheel Gratitude
25 Gratitude Building Questions (Blog)
How to Be Grateful When Life is Hard (Blog)
The Daily 5 & 5 PDF
Hope vs. Fear Cycle (Video)
Thanks for listening, be sure to subscribe and leave us a review!
NEW FREE GUIDE!
5 Days to overpowering anxiety!
Get 50 free relationship building questions and a free e-book on life balance!
Get personalized coaching from Adam!
Adam is a life coach and counselor who specializes in helping individuals and organizations find transformational clarity. He specializes in anxiety, depression, life & career transitions, adolescent challenges, and family counseling.