#3: Asking Great Questions to Build Relationships
Do you want to develop deep and profound relationships with others? On this episode Adam breaks down how questions are the key to getting others to open up. And with the right questions, you can unlock deeper bonds and connections to friends, family or colleagues.
- Why questions are so powerful
- Preparing for meeting with someone by thinking of questions
- The characteristics of great questions
- How asking great questions can help you focus on the conversation
- The three levels of conversation
- Find out some of Adam's favorite questions (links to even more below)