#5: Overcoming Anxiety in the Moment
This week we return to the topic of anxiety in our lives. In our last episode, we discussed a lot about preventative care to avoid anxiety. However, a lot of times anxiety can spring up on us and we have to respond in the moment. In this episode we look at what gives anxiety its power and the strategies to overcome it in the moment.
- How categories can harm our perspectives and create anxiety
- How intuition can be used powerfully
- The way our brains weight negative and positive thoughts and emotions
- How you respond physically to anxiety
- Three (3) ways that we feed our anxiety without realizing it
- Three (3) ways to directly face anxiety in the moment