#6: Develop Deep and Meaningful Friendships
Deep and true friendships are an incredible key to overcoming difficulties and challenges that you may face in your life. But many adults struggle with how to identify and grow friends beyond a simple surface-level interaction. In this episode we dive into the key anchors to developing deep and trustworthy friendships that have lasting satisfaction.
- How friends have made an impact on my life
- The 3 Anchors of Friendship
- How and where to find potential friends
- How to overcome personal insecurities when meeting new people
- Key social skills that can help connect with others
7/1 from 9:30AM - 11AM CST
Thanks for listening, be sure to subscribe and leave us a review!